Why does Evernote update so often? It is always updating and this is not a 'good thing'.  Sure, we want updates to features and bugs, but this is not always desirable, especially at the frequency Evernote pushes out updates. - it seems like it's daily! I get the whole 'Agile push' thing, but this is ridiculous. Stop trying to be Agile fascists and give us updates in a managed manner, where you balance frequency with need.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Hi.  The Forums are mainly supported other users,  so we're not balancing anything here - and updates are occasional rather than daily; my last was some days ago.  Mine also seem to come up on restarts - my system boots up and I get a 'new release' pop-up - so it's note like I keep on getting interrupted while typing.

If you literally are getting daily updates I'd say something went wrong with your system and a 'clean' reinstall might solve the issue.  Otherwise I'd suggest you tell Evernote via feedback@evernote.com and -maybe- hope for an option to hold updates for a while.

Get ready for more updates. I believe that in the coming months there will be frequent updates (every week). They have a lot of bugs to fix and have already announced that they will release a lot of new features.

• Like 3