Tasks Backup / Tasks Export / Tasks Save

Translation using Evernote AI editing 🙂

Hello,
Is it possible to backup all the keywords that I have used so far? Currently, I don't see an option to export them.
The list of all the keywords that I have used or still use is displayed in the bar below.
Individual notebooks can be easily exported to a desired file. It would be advantageous for me if this list of keywords could also be exported.
I would appreciate a response.
Patrick

------

Hallo,
ist es möglich, alle von mir bisher / bereits aktuellen Schlagwörter zu sichern?
Zumindest besteht bei mir keine Möglichkeit laut Exportoption.
In der Leiste unten ist die Liste all meiner Schlagwörter die ich bisher verwendet habe oder noch verwende aufgeführt.
Einzelne Notizbücher sind bekanntlich problemlos exportierbar in eine gewünschte Datei.
Es wäre vorteilhaft für mich, wenn diese Liste von Schlagwörtern ebenfalls exportierbar wären.
Über eine Nachricht würde ich mich freuen.
Patrick
Edited by clipnote
Tasks is that what i mean
  • clipnote changed the title to Tasks Backup / Tasks Export / Tasks Save

Hi there,

thanks for the information.
yes i mean that:

In German we call it "Schlagwörter" and the translator meaned "keyword" 😁
But here, i mean TAGS

• Like 1

I assume we are talking about Tags not Tasks

There is no way of doing this directly. If you have a tag hierarchy then you can filter by a top level tag and then use the drop down arrow to display the sub tags

image.png.f8a09baa16c8db1e6f2ab612a730e41f.png

You can then select all the tags and copy them wherever you like.

Alternatively you could assign tags to a note (I assume there is a limit to how many tags a note can have but I don't know what it is) and select and copy the tags from the tags area at the bottom of the note. NB Since the new UI there is no indication that a tag has been selected, but clicking on the first tag and then shift clicking on the last one will select all the tags.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Mike P said:

I assume we are talking about Tags not Tasks

There is no way of doing this directly. If you have a tag hierarchy then you can filter by a top level tag and then use the drop down arrow to display the sub tags

image.png.f8a09baa16c8db1e6f2ab612a730e41f.png

You can then select all the tags and copy them wherever you like.

Alternatively you could assign tags to a note (I assume there is a limit to how many tags a note can have but I don't know what it is) and select and copy the tags from the tags area at the bottom of the note. NB Since the new UI there is no indication that a tag has been selected, but clicking on the first tag and then shift clicking on the last one will select all the tags.

OK thank you for the detail information too.
Now i know "schlagwörter" mean tags not tasks.

It is okay if i can not export them, otherwise i can choose with a filteroption...