• 2 weeks later...

Neither Desktop or Web-Evernote - it is all the same. I've tried restarted the app and cleaned my web-browser too. I have the latest version of Evernote on my desktop - 10.83.5

• Level 5*

Hmmn.  Only suggestion would be to try a 'clean' reinstall on Desktop - 

Sign out of Evernote / don't save your data locally / use Revo Uninstaller Free (Win) or Appcleaner (Mac) to uninstall the app.  

Power off and back on,  then re-download and reinstall and leave Evernote running to rebuild the local data files and indexes.  

It's usable but initially a little slow - things get better after a few days.

Hope it may work. But even if I use another laptop with Web-Evernote it does all the same for my account. But my children's' accounts work fine as on web as in app. 

• 2 weeks later...

May the reason be I was banned or somewhat like that? Even if I make a request they just close it the ticket without any consideration of my problem. Still I cann't find a solution for AI Edit nunworking. 

• Level 5*

Support have a confusing habit of closing requests they pass on to their developers - they've been 'dealt with' by passing the information on,  even if the issues has not been fixed for the user.  Can you remind us of your device and OS / Evernote version numbers?  And is it still the case that when you select some text and click the AI button,  you get the 'try later' message?  - If your set up is a little unusual that might explain why things aren't working the way you expect...

My device is HP Pavilion Notebook running on Windows 11 (23H2).
Evernote - 10.85.4 version
AI Edit doesn't work on any of my devices and even the web-evernote since month or so ago. 
image.png.b3f002c817b52bd84c1d1cab20d32fff.png

• Level 5

AI Edit is still a beta test. As such anything can go wrong.

The usual dance is log out / log in, maybe with a quit the app / restart the computer and uninstall the app / restart the computer.

When this fails, you will only find answers with support.

Well, I tried it and did another thing too: I had installed the app on new laptop where no Evernote was detected. And still the same thing - Unworking AI Edit for my account, but for others it works fine. 

• Level 5*

May be part of a roll-out - I just updated to the latest new release but my Tasks page is not a full page yet - maybe AI editing hasn't been released to everyone either.  We're all users here,  so all we have is speculation - all you can do is use a work-around for the time being and remind Support from time to time that you're waiting for a response.