line spacing - missing how to or missing feature?

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

I am not able to adjust line spacing, don't see any interface to adjust it. any suggestion?
shall I assume the feature isn't there and there's is simply a fixed inline height? I can see it upon selecting lines....

I understand EVX is now going to mobile stuff + ai sucking content mode only. so it's understandable the media reader wants a fixed inline to suck.
font size is a gift, almost irrelevant since you're using a notes not a word-editor.

any help = thanks

example of selection - you can resize font (15down) while inline height keeps the same...

image.png.917d2d78c294d416e1e1d223df1fd1c4.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Basically what you see is all there is - if you need a more flexible layout then there are variations on using a word processor file and attaching it to to a note...  in some cases copy/ pasting from a WP into the note will retain the original (i.e. WP based) formatting but YMMV.

• Level 5
  • Solution
On 3/30/2024 at 9:04 AM, kiwiads said:

I am not able to adjust line spacing, don't see any interface to adjust it. any suggestion?
shall I assume the feature isn't there and there's is simply a fixed inline height? I can see it upon selecting lines....

I understand EVX is now going to mobile stuff + ai sucking content mode only. so it's understandable the media reader wants a fixed inline to suck.
font size is a gift, almost irrelevant since you're using a notes not a word-editor.

any help = thanks

example of selection - you can resize font (15down) while inline height keeps the same...

image.png.917d2d78c294d416e1e1d223df1fd1c4.png

Evernote has had mobile apps for ages, and it lacked the ability to adjust line spacing long, long before AI was even a possibility. I've also been a bit annoyed by the wide gaps between lines at smaller point sizes. But Evernote isn't meant to be a publisher, only a note-taker, and I think they expect we will copy to something with more adjustments for output when we want to have a "polished" look.