Evernote web version error

Go to solution Solved by winson22,

When I tried to change the viewing style, its show this error , then I am now able to change it back in everytime login. Dead loop. What should I do ? Thanks everyone.

evernote web problem.png

On 3/28/2024 at 9:03 AM, winson22 said:

When I tried to change the viewing style, its show this error , then I am now able to change it back in MyCoveredCalifornia everytime login. Dead loop. What should I do ? Thanks everyone.

evernote web problem.png

Hello, @winson22

I can see your query please see the information below and follow step by step.

The error you’re encountering when trying to change the viewing style and being unable to revert could be due to a few reasons. Here’s what you can do to resolve the issue:

• Sometimes, the browser’s cache and cookies can cause issues with web applications. Try clearing them to see if it resolves the issue.
  • Attempt to access the application using a different web browser to determine if the issue is browser-specific.
  • Ensure that your web application and browser are both updated to the latest versions.
  • Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with web applications. Try disabling them to see if the issue persists.
  • If the application allows, reset the viewing settings to default.
  • If the issue continues, reach out to the application’s support team for assistance. They may provide a solution or a bypass for the error.

Remember to save any important work before attempting these steps to prevent data loss. If you’re not comfortable performing these actions, Please tell me I am happy to help you.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
ryan1969

I agree with @gazumped that some more information would be useful but given that you are using the web version I would try deleting all the site data in your browser. In Chrome this is done by going to the Evernote web version and clicking the "View site information" icon to the left of the url  🢂 Cookies and site data 🢂 manage on device site data 🢂 and then delete the data using the trash can icons.

When you go to the site again and login, Evernote will have to download the "app" and data so it should solve any corruption issues.

• Like 2
On 3/28/2024 at 6:39 AM, ryan1969 said:

Hello, @winson22

I can see your query please see the information below and follow step by step.

The error you’re encountering when trying to change the viewing style and being unable to revert could be due to a few reasons. Here’s what you can do to resolve the issue:

• Sometimes, the browser’s cache and cookies can cause issues with web applications. Try clearing them to see if it resolves the issue.
  • Attempt to access the application using a different web browser to determine if the issue is browser-specific.
  • Ensure that your web application and browser are both updated to the latest versions.
  • Browser extensions can sometimes interfere with web applications. Try disabling them to see if the issue persists.
  • If the application allows, reset the viewing settings to default.
  • If the issue continues, reach out to the application’s support team for assistance. They may provide a solution or a bypass for the error.

Remember to save any important work before attempting these steps to prevent data loss. If you’re not comfortable performing these actions, Please tell me I am happy to help you.

I hope my suggestion is helpful for you.

Best Regard,
ryan1969

Thanks OpenAI!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1