Cannot log into evernote app on Iphone, iOS 16.2

I am unable to log into evernote on my phone, Iphone (IOS 16.2). Typically, I would be logged in continuously and the app never asked me to login on opening it. Yesterday, it did for the first time. However, it is not working either when I enter my email address (as I typically would log in), nor when I try to log in via Google. I tried both multiple times. When I tried to log in via Apple I received the message that I used a different sign-in method with this account in the past, so cannot login via Apple. And that the "support code is b43b8423"

Is there anyone I can email about this? 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Please try to uninstall and reinstall your app - you may have been using an older version of Evernote for which support ended last night.  If you are unable to download an update you may only have access to your notes via the web or another device.  Support is a little overwhelmed, but here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new please be patient for a response.

• Level 5

Just as a reminder: With iOS 16.2 you are carrying a can of worms (meaning unfixed security gaps) in your pocket.

No matter why you are still on this old release level: There are breaches fixed since that are on the „drive by“ level, simply exploited when the user visits a website with a malicious code injection. Others can be exploited by sending a message at the phone, again without a need for user interaction.

I would update iOS ASAP.