Unable to open desktop EN after latest update

Go to solution Solved by mycdnprince,

After installing the latest update when trying to access my desktop EN application (online one is fine) instead of opening up a popup window (see attachment) appears instead and I am unable to go any further. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling (including an older version) but to no avail the popup window just keeps appearing. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

evernote.PNG

16 minutes ago, mycdnprince said:

After installing the latest update when trying to access my desktop EN application (online one is fine) instead of opening up a popup window (see attachment) appears instead and I am unable to go any further. I've tried uninstalling, reinstalling (including an older version) but to no avail the popup window just keeps appearing. Anybody have any ideas or suggestions?

evernote.PNG

try change password... 

Just tried what you suggested and was unable to do so because the only option I have is to go through Google and when doing so it comes back with Internal Error, please try again later. 

After repeated attempts I finally was able to change my password but that didn't change anything I still can't access my desktop EN. 
As a follow up I find it interesting that the popup window that appears when I try to access my application when I enter my email for the account it comes back with a message to the effect that I'm not supported (see attachment) which I take as I don't have an account under that email, which I do?

evernote02.PNG

• Solution

I uninstalled evernote on my computer, changed my email and password, and problem was resolved. This was achieved with no help from this forum or from customer service, who I'm still waiting to hear back from.

• Level 5

It said „Client not supported, please update“ on that last screenshot.

Probably you did exactly this, fetching new client software. Good it resolved itself following that advise.