Manage Evernote Subscription Itunes

Hi there - I signed up for Evernote Professional Weekly plan through my Itunes subscription. I was trying it out to make sure it will work for my business. I like it and want to upgrade my subscription to Evernote Professional Annual plan. The challenge i am having is that I want to change payment cards from my personal credit card [current] to my business credit card [new]. I am not getting an option to change payment card on my IOS device. I tried to make the change on Evernote web page but it is directing me back to IOS device to manage payment. How can I change my plan from weekly to annual on my business card - without losing the current content I have in the app. Thank you Jason

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly other users here,  so no great insight into payment issues - however I suggest you contact Itunes to see if they can help.  If you can't change payment methods there,  then stop paying and allow your subscription to lapse.  Your account will become 'Basic' with limited access - but you can then immediately upgrade again via iTunes or direct with Evernote with whatever payment method you wish.

• Level 5
20 hours ago, Jason1111111 said:

Hi there - I signed up for Evernote Professional Weekly plan through my Itunes subscription. I was trying it out to make sure it will work for my business. I like it and want to upgrade my subscription to Evernote Professional Annual plan. The challenge i am having is that I want to change payment cards from my personal credit card [current] to my business credit card [new]. I am not getting an option to change payment card on my IOS device. I tried to make the change on Evernote web page but it is directing me back to IOS device to manage payment. How can I change my plan from weekly to annual on my business card - without losing the current content I have in the app. Thank you Jason

Are you subscribed through iTunes, or through EN directly ?