I was having trouble logging in today, apparently a quiet denial because I hadn't updated the app yet. When I finally got in after reinstalling the newest app version, all my notes and content are just GONE. Disappeared, regardless of whether I'm looking via Android app or laptop web browser. How do I get them back?? 

• Level 5

There is no quiet denial on the legacy apps. They were stopped syncing as of the 26th of March - officially.

Which versions were you using until now ?

The most likely reason for not seeing your notes is a small typo in the user name. This creates a new account, instead of opening the existing one.

• Level 5
On 3/27/2024 at 3:13 PM, Carol Lundgren said:

I have the same problem. If legacy account holders did not transition to the new app version before 3/26/24, are all of our notes gone forever?

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure they're not. As @PinkElephant suggested, the usual cause for this is accidentally logging in with the wrong email or username, which causes the system to think you're creating a new, empty account. Evernote Help now has a dedicated FAQ on this, currently #5 in their top articles: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us.