After I have tried to login over 5 times on Mac it fails to open my notes saying Signing in....

• Level 5

Actually the desktop app has no „kill“ feature, like the PIN or biometric code of the mobile client.

Any security software running on that Mac ? Anything else that might interfere with a program execution, like a firewall ? Is it a managed device, under control of a companies IT department ?

I had this same problem attempting to open my desktop app and the browser version.  There was a message to the affect that my id was invalid.  Finding no way to contact Evernote support (does it exist?) I checked the App Store.  An update was available for the Mac app and the Safari Clipper.  After applying them I was able to login normally.  This new management/tech team seems to have no regard for the customer.  One, who locks customer out of the paid app without telling that an upgrade is available, or letting them gracefully login in and then tell them an upgrade is available?  

I did see in another post that a new versions was effective on 3/23/24, but this happened on 3/26.  So a discussion board is a customer-focused way to announce a change with a weird, nonconventional, awkward upgrade method?  Do they read these posts as diligently as they seem to expect us to?

I am using the desktop app for Windows. And I am unable to log in at about the same time. It is working on my other devices. You can submit a support ticket at help.evernote.com.

I already have all the most recent versions.

• Level 5*
1 minute ago, geogavino said:

I already have all the most recent versions.

The most recent version is 10.81.4 also available from Evernote.com

• Level 5

The updater can get stuck, by accident or because security software will block it. 

EN obviously has no interest in clients not updating. The latest version is always the one that can be downloaded on the EN website. Store versions can be up to a week behind, due to the store release process.