Evernote personal to Evernote Teams

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Hi, I simply want to know how to upgrade Evernote Personal to Evernote Teams, because I want to use it with 1 more member.

When I try to upgrade my account, I just can to do it to a Professional account, not to a Teams one.

Can I do that directly?

any help will be very welcome! Thanks in advance community!

ernesto

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  If there are only two of you (or generally less than 6) I'd say - don't use Teams.  You'll have the complications of a business account and two separate personal accounts,  which all require constant admin to allow individuals access to the parts of the account they need...  Plus you can't 'upgrade' to Teams - you need to be a new subscriber at that account level and invite others to join you.

Easier just to subscribe to another personal account and share notebooks between you.

• Thanks 1
hace 3 horas, gazumped dijo:

Hi.  If there are only two of you (or generally less than 6) I'd say - don't use Teams.  You'll have the complications of a business account and two separate personal accounts,  which all require constant admin to allow individuals access to the parts of the account they need...  Plus you can't 'upgrade' to Teams - you need to be a new subscriber at that account level and invite others to join you.

Easier just to subscribe to another personal account and share notebooks between you.

Thank you gazumped for your clear message!

• Like 1
  • Level 5

If you need to organize a small team, you can use a Professional account. It has many features of Teams for collaboration, but less overhead.

Teams is useful when you need to fine tune the „who is able to see what“ in a permanent group of people.

• Thanks 1
hace 7 minutos, PinkElephant dijo:

If you need to organize a small team, you can use a Professional account. It has many features of Teams for collaboration, but less overhead.

Teams is useful when you need to fine tune the „who is able to see what“ in a permanent group of people.

Thank you PinkElephant!

• Like 1