ALT + SHIFT + Arrow keys to move selection doesn't work? WISHLIST

In Word and Google Docs (and I presume in every other text editor) I can use ALT + SHIFT + Arrow keys to move selected text up and down and bullet points left and right (in addition to up and down). I can take a whole paragraph or two, or three, and move it up one slot or down one slot. I can move a group of bullet points up, down, left and right no problem. Makes it super easy to organize content.

However, this is NOT a feature in Evernote, and I haven't found a way to do this, which quite frankly has made me stop using it for writing and planning my content. I default to GDocs because I deal with a lot of bullet points and free flow writing and I need to organize a lot of content daily. Having to CTRL + X and CTRL + V in Evernote breaks the workflow a lot.

Is this coming as a feature or is there a way to make the same action happen?

Otherwise have loved and used Evernote for quite a few years now. All the best,

Jayce

I don't know the keyboard shortcut to do this in Evernote. Evernote's text editor is very simple compared to native writing programs like Google Docs or Word, so I imagine that this really doesn't exist. I just know that it is possible to move the bullet points using the four dots symbol that appears on the side as shown in the image below.

Screenshot_1.png

• Like 1