Cannot use Evernote -Synched device max reached

Tried ti use Evernote this morning and to my surprise get a message that max etched device reached and must upgrade.  No other option. There is button to disconnect devices.  When I use that button to disconnect devices and select the devices to disconnect and use the button to disconnect devices —Nothing happens and no message.  
really frustrated as no advance notification  that this will be the new policy and to disconnect and suddenly locked out with years of my personal data.  

• Level 5*
39 minutes ago, TNF said:

Nothing happens and no message.  
really frustrated as no advance notification  that this will be the new policy and to disconnect and suddenly locked out with years of my personal data.

This policy has been in place for the free plan for several years.  It is not new. You are allowed two disconnects a month.  Once you use those you must either wait a month or subscribe.  You should still be able to access your notes using whichever your two currently connected devices are.

With the recent changes to the free plan, I’m surprised they still have the device limits in place.

I am a paid $138.57 annual personal plan user which has unlimited synched devices for a few years and not a free plan user.  My plan was just renewed automatically on March 13 and also unfortunately charged twice in Amex.  Waiting in an answer from Evernote as to why.  

• Level 5

Your account status here in the Forum says you are in Free. Check your account status her (screenshot from iPad):

And yes,  for all account and payment issues you need support.

image.thumb.png.e8c69d7560e5c4290281b81c50f80bd1.png

Thanks.  The plan somehow got changed this morning and yiu are correct it shows a free plan. I am a subscribed user since 2013. Two days ago when I signed in it showed Personal plan and showed last renewal 3/13 and a charge of $138.57 and invoice # 18062110 3/4/2024.  This morning when I did not have any other option but to accept the trial period, everything got changed and now when I sign in it showed a free plan and had to put in my credit card again for the plan $129/yr.  
I sent an email to support but do not have a response yet.  
something is really screwed up. I now have access to all my notebooks because I needed to have access to my data in all my devices in the meantime until I can get a response from Evernote support and they can help me figure out what is happening.  
ALSO, I had no email from Evernote that this is happening which is why this is all very frustrating.  There is no support available on the phone or a good email for contacting support.  
Thanks for your help 

• Level 5*
5 minutes ago, TNF said:

There is no support available on the phone or a good email for contacting support.

There has never been phone support.  There used to be chat available but that was shut down last year.  Be patient with your support request.  They are very backed up.  It looks to be getting better but still may be over a week before you hear from them.