Drag and Drop Emails to Evernote No Longer Working (MacOS Mail)

Hi there,

We've encountered an issue with dragging and dropping emails from Apple Mail into Evernote. This functionality was previously available, but it seems to be no longer working. Additionally, existing links associated with these emails are also broken.

Is there a known issue or workaround for this?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Not a known workaround,  but can you forward these emails to the Evernote account address to include them in notes?  Have you tried dragging to the local desktop and from there to Evernote?

• Level 5

This works: Dropping the Mail on the desktop creates an EML file. Dragging the file on top of the notes list opens a dialogue box to pick a notebook, and then creates a note holding the EML file. Double clicking this file opens the Email in an Apple Mail window.

Personally I prefer to send emails to my account through mail. First it creates a note that is directly readable. Second I can add the notebook, tags and reminders right away. This reduces rework - I don't need to go to EN to add this information.

Evernote Support is unable to reach. I wrote to them multiple times since 19.02.2024 nothing happend. 

I think this Issue is just with macOS. On the iPad or the WEB interface the Links works just fine as always.