V10.79.3 Sometimes filter by tag fails for recent notes on desktop/web versions

I've been prepping the agenda for a meeting this morning, and tagging notes accordingly, and have found the list of tagged notes sometimes missing recently tagged ones. I am used to this happening on the iPhone but for several months have been able to rely on the desktop version to show all tagged notes. Hopefully just a glitch. I have tried reinstalling,

• laurence.glazier changed the title to V10.79.3 Sometimes filter by tag fails for recent notes on desktop/web versions

Yep, me too. Even for simple note changes... A filter "updated:day-1" works - but I've to wait an unpredictable time to get really all changed notes listed. 😤

I'm on EN10.79.2 but meet this effect since I really work with EN10 (a least 2 weeks). Maybe because I use this search too often? 😉

• Level 5*
6 hours ago, laurence.glazier said:

I've been prepping the agenda for a meeting this morning, and tagging notes accordingly, and have found the list of tagged notes sometimes missing recently tagged ones. I am used to this happening on the iPhone but for several months have been able to rely on the desktop version to show all tagged notes. Hopefully just a glitch. I have tried reinstalling,

Do the missing ones never show up, or show up later?

• Level 5*

Ok, good, otherwise that would be a different problem.  I’ve experienced this as well.  They’ve mentioned that they are working on metadata sync improvements.  Hopefully that is still work in progress.

• Like 1