Odd Behavior in Evernote Web: Encrypted Block Nag Popup and Unresponsive Reveal encrypted content... Option

• Level 5

Hi all - 

I've been using Legacy up until recently and starting to make the switch out by accessing Evernote via Chrome, and have noticed some odd behavior related to the screengrab attached.

image.png.a7ddcd3dc16906cb4d59c8523d914bb5.png

Among my observations are: 

• The blue pop-up appears every time I click on an encrypted block. 
  • Until I click the X to close said pop-up, I cannot select either option from the dropdown menu. 
  • If the encrypted block is the lone (or first) encrypted block on the page, no problem. However, if I've scrolled down the page and there are other encrypted block "above" the current page, Evernote becomes unresponsive and I must refresh my browser to unfreeze Evernote. 
    • My theory is that the blue pop-up always appears next to the first encrypted block, and if that's off screen I can't get to the X to close it. 

Are others seeing this as well? 

FWIW I haven't yet installed the latest Windows Evernote app, as I am of the opinion there's still lots of stuff not working and am waiting for at least another week to pass to allow the Evernote team to publish updates as people are forced to move over and report issues. This theory seems reasonable, as there has been two or three updates in the past week alone. 

Thanks all! 

• Level 5*

Hi.  We're mainly other users here,  and while Evernote will see your post when they get around to reading it,  it won't be within the next week.  I'd suggest you contact Support or use feedback@Evernote,com (no replies from that one) to make sure they get your message.

Good luck leaving the change over to the last minute...