How to jump from field to field in evernote?

I was wondering if it was possible to jump from and empty field to another field in evernote with a keyboard shortcut?

For example would it be possible to jump from bracket to bracket to fill in the spaces with text?

Title: [ ] 

Summary: [ ] 

Plan: [ ] 

Thanks,

Kevin

• Level 5*

Hi.  [Tab] will take you from title to the content of your note,  but it's not possible to jump around within the body of the note from one field to another except in tables or attached spreadsheets - where you typically move from one column to another. 

Depending on your spreadsheet (or maybe other third party software) you may be able to find more options - and you can always attach a document file from another app to your note if you wish.

• Level 5
21 hours ago, khodge24 said:

I was wondering if it was possible to jump from and empty field to another field in evernote with a keyboard shortcut?

For example would it be possible to jump from bracket to bracket to fill in the spaces with text?

Title: [ ] 

Summary: [ ] 

Plan: [ ] 

Thanks,

Kevin

Welcome to the forums. I don't think Evernote can recognize plain text structures like a pair of brackets with a space in between as a "field," so it wouldn't know how to jump between them. If you're working in a note with those items, I was going to suggest using the find function (Ctrl+F on Windows), and searching for [. But that doesn't move the cursor, just locates the search term and highlights it, so it wouldn't help, though if the next [ ] was some distance away, it would at least show you where it was.