Image Alignment does not work (Windows 10 Desktop)

Image Alignment does not work at all - see screenshots attached.

No matter what kind of alignment I choose.

The image moves to the right, for example, when I choose that icon, okay, but the text stays always below the image.
No, there is no extra line / linebreak after the image.

Windows 10 prof. x64 Desktop

Evernote:

10.78.2-win-ddl-public (20240227143346)
Editor: V 177.5.0
Service: V 1.94.2

links.jpg

rechts.jpg

38 minutes ago, BEHA said:

but the text stays always below the image

That is how it is designed. You can position the image but you cannot have anything else to the left or to the right of it. We are just other users here so you need to feedback directly to EN

No, I read somewhere from EN themselves that they have introduced that images can be aligned next to text - that is what I mean.
Just haven't found their post concerning that, probably on X.

1 hour ago, Mike P said:

That is how it is designed. You can position the image but you cannot have anything else to the left or to the right of it. We are just other users here so you need to feedback directly to EN

Except for you can have other images next to it if the alignment of all the images is to the left.

56 minutes ago, BEHA said:

No, I read somewhere from EN themselves that they have introduced that images can be aligned next to text - that is what I mean.
Just haven't found their post concerning that, probably on X.

Federico (Evernote Product Lead / Owner) did post about the image alignment on X, but it was only with regards to now being able to center and right-align an image.

When they first implemented it, it broke a few things, but they fixed them and made it work like v10 used to work, but now with being able to center and right align an image.

1 hour ago, Boot17 said:

Except for you can have other images next to it if the alignment of all the images is to the left.

Thanks for clarifying. I  meant text but didn't say that.

• Like 1