Desktop app shuts down randomly and without warning

Happens randomly and without warning ~5 times a day when I have it open and sometimes while I am editing. I've noticed it for the last couple of weeks

Windows 11 Enterprise

Evernote 10.78.2-win-ddl-public (20240227143346)
Editor: v177.5.0. Service: v1.94.2

I have 10 GB of storage left this month, I don't use much. This happens on both my desktop and laptop.

• Level 5*

Hmmn - I have pretty much the same setup with no shutdowns at all...  I wondered how much space overall you had on your local storage,  since there might be some disk-swapping going on.  I have a 1TB SSD forinstance with 400GB of free local storage.

If there's plenty of storage,  try a 'clean' reinstall - 

Sign out of Evernote / don't save your data locally / use Revo Uninstaller Free to uninstall the app.  Power off and back on,  then re-download and reinstall and leave Evernote running to rebuild the local data files and indexes.  It's usable but a little slow - things get faster later.

• Level 5

@Eug.ene How much free space do you have on the drive where the EN database is located ?

Do you have the "Short on Memory" warning enabled in app settings ?

Do you run any security software in addition to the Windows Defender ?

I have similar problems.

Not only on my pc but sometimes on my Android phone, alerts often miss, especially when I set an alert just 30 minutes later or even one hour later.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, daruslyu said:

I have similar problems.

Not only on my pc but sometimes on my Android phone, alerts often miss, especially when I set an alert just 30 minutes later or even one hour later.

Please see queries above..