"Automatic links " - Shareable link + App link + Web link together

This is my idea.. 

Would that be interesting to more people?

Now we have this:

App link - work inside App (dont work in web share)
Web link
Shareable link

But if I want to assemble a set of notes into a "simple online click-through" for clients to share, and I also want to have it linked in my app, I have to use "duplicate links" for one purpose and the other.
I usually put them on top of each other out of color and tell people which color to click on web...
But it's inconvenient. The ideal would be to be able to have some type of linking that behaves automatically both in the app and on the web...

And depending on where the person accesses the note from, it automatically redirects them either on the web to another note (without opening it in another window!) or in the app..

I don't think this can be achieved actively, or I don't know about it...

• Level 5*

There's another type of web link - have a look at Postach.io.  It allows you to "publish" notes from one notebook as web pages if they're tagged "published".  It even supports a limited form of Markdown.  And each published page has it's own URL generated by the app.

Once you have the pages up there,  it's pretty easy to capture the Postach.io URLs and create a new Table of Contents note with links to other pages (or ToCs) and create a complete structure online.

My (much neglected) pages are here - https://cliffeactual.com/ (long story...)

47 minutes ago, gazumped said:

There's another type of web link - have a look at Postach.io.  It allows you to "publish" notes from one notebook as web pages if they're tagged "published".  It even supports a limited form of Markdown.  And each published page has it's own URL generated by the app.

Once you have the pages up there,  it's pretty easy to capture the Postach.io URLs and create a new Table of Contents note with links to other pages (or ToCs) and create a complete structure online.

My (much neglected) pages are here - https://cliffeactual.com/ (long story...)

but what if I don't want there to be a publicly available link. Postach.io is actually a blog, where anyone who gets there for the first time can get in, right?

• Level 5*
2 minutes ago, ferol said:

anyone who gets there for the first time can get in, right?

There's a password protection option for subscribers,  and while anyone with the URL can see an unprotected page,  the content is stored (AFAIK) behind Evernote's standard firewalls so is not available to a standard search.  I also just tried using Google Gemini which found a substack page,  but nothing from the website.  But I agree it's not exactly secure web hosting...

21 minutes ago, gazumped said:

There's a password protection option for subscribers,  and while anyone with the URL can see an unprotected page,  the content is stored (AFAIK) behind Evernote's standard firewalls so is not available to a standard search.  I also just tried using Google Gemini which found a substack page,  but nothing from the website.  But I agree it's not exactly secure web hosting...

otherwise it also opens those links in a new window in postach.io 

So after a while a quantum of pages are opened

EDIT - I found solution:

image.png.7bfe8aa4b59a851a2f87be3da413bf7f.png