Re-installed Win10, now can't login with use Evernote_6.17.7.8474.exe, so can't get back my all notes.

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

I can login after updated to the Evernote-latest.exe, and use "search local notebook" to exported all *.enex file

but i can't import all the notes from enex file, because it reached the upload limit 60MB (The enex file has 1048 notes, only imported 388 notes)

it means i can never get back all my notes ? Why Evernote blocked old client app login, at least give us backup the notes to other format please

now i can't access all the important notes in the local notebook...

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you are using the same account you do not need to export and re-import your notes.  Your 'parent' note file on the server will recreate your notes database when you re-install Evernote onto a local device and log back in.  Your ENEX file is a (mostly) true copy of all your notes and you can import that into other note-taking software if you wish.  It sounds like you have more than 50 notes and one notebook,  so even if you get access back to your account it will be to view only...

You may have a 'device' issue - the re-installed OS may look like a new device and you're only allowed 2.  Make sure you read all the pp-up screens carefully if you are asked to revoke access to some devices.

Subscribing - even if only for a month - will get around most of your issues.

5 小時前, gazumped說:

Hi.  If you are using the same account you do not need to export and re-import your notes.  Your 'parent' note file on the server will recreate your notes database when you re-install Evernote onto a local device and log back in.  Your ENEX file is a (mostly) true copy of all your notes and you can import that into other note-taking software if you wish.  It sounds like you have more than 50 notes and one notebook,  so even if you get access back to your account it will be to view only...

You may have a 'device' issue - the re-installed OS may look like a new device and you're only allowed 2.  Make sure you read all the pp-up screens carefully if you are asked to revoke access to some devices.

Subscribing - even if only for a month - will get around most of your issues.

Yes, I know subscribe one month can solve the problem, but this will upload the "local notebook" notes to the server.

I read some posts, uninstalled EN v10 and installed EN v6 https://cdn1.evernote.com/win6/public/Evernote_6.25.3.9348.exe

this windows program still can login, now i can access back all my notes included the "local notebook", i need converting all the notes to OneNote before Evernote legacy ending on 2024-03-23

but i have two questions

1) is this an official program? https://cdn1.evernote.com/win6/public/Evernote_6.25.3.9348.exe

2) if i don't logout the EN v6 windows program, still can access all my "local notebook" notes after 2024-03-23 ? because not enough time converting all notes to OneNote before that date.

Thankyou for your help.

• Level 5
  • Solution

1) The link is as official as it gets. You could use filehippo.com as well.

2) Nobody knows. What we know that in offline mode there must be an existing prior login to allow any offline access. Logging out before going offline results in not being able to open the account through the client.

The only way to be sure is to find out. And if not, you should better have a Plan B.

• Like 1
3 分鐘前, PinkElephant說:

1) The link is as official as it gets. You could use filehippo.com as well.

2) Nobody knows. What we know that in offline mode there must be an existing prior login to allow any offline access. Logging out before going offline results in not being able to open the account through the client.

The only way to be sure is to find out. And if not, you should better have a Plan B.

Ok, thank you, already backed up the EN v6 whole folder included database files and exported all notebooks to different format

• Level 5

You will only be able to open the database files with a running client. For the time after sync is cut, I would not rely on this.

The export is OK. Just keep in mind when you used this "comfortable" Select ALL - Export ALL feature in legacy, that your notebook information is missing. It is simply no part of the ENEX file. To know which note goes into which notebook, you need to export by notebook, not "all in". And keep the files small - many other apps choke if you throw 20GB at them in one go.