Refund request and total lack of customer support

I have been a member since 2013. I used to love this service but I’m finding so many problems, starting with the inability to speak to a customer service representative about any issues I’m having. My card on file expired in 2021 but I’m still being charged annually? Annoying but fine. But since prices have doubled this year I immediately cancelled my subscription and requested a refund. However, I have not heard back from anyone and cannot seem to get back to the contact us page to send another request. The support for this company seems to have really gone downhill and I would just love to get my refund processed.

my ticket number for the request was #3838205 

• Like 2
  • Level 5*

Hi.  How long have you been waiting for your refund?  All tickets get processed in order,  and the Support team have been overrun lately.  It's never been possible to speak to a CS agent,  but (apart from the last few months) it's always been easy to chat or email.

I submitted my Contact Us form last week, I never received any sort of confirmation of receipt on their end but I did manage to screenshot the request number and page saying it was submitted. I expected an automatic email at least saying it was received with the same ticket number and that I would hear back.

As for trying to contact an agent via chat or email, I can no longer access the Contact Us Form page. It just continually sends me to the log in page and then my Evernote homepage (on web and mobile browser). And when I try to use the chat option under “need a little help” I can only speak to the autobot who provides me a page to the Request a Refund FAQ or the Contact Us form, neither of which resolve my problem. Is there a way to access an actual agent via chat or an email you can provide? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks so much! 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
1 minute ago, Zahrax said:

Is there a way to access an actual agent via chat or an email you can provide?

An actual agent - no;  but for contacts - 

Submitting a ticket: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true

For the moment a 7-10 delay is not unusual for the Support team - they've been 20+ days on some queries but pretty quick on urgencies like access to accounts.  Submit a  ticket as above (unless you already did) and then please be patient - they will get round to you as soon as they can.

I have the same problem. I've submitted 3 tickets requesting refund and cancellation of my subscription. I have been receiving auto replies which have referred to Teams which I don't have. This is definitely frustrating. 

I gave Evernote  my credit card for a free 7 day premium plan. This was because my old account was locked and I had lost all my files therefore. Ive decided I do not want it because even though I had subscribed I still can’t get my old files. I have written letters no reply. Then I try to manage the account to cancel through Apple ID there is no place to cancel. Evernote promised it would  be easy but there is no cancel word there. I feel scammed and disappointed as I started with Evernote in 2011. So I have  a blocked  old account while Evernote has given me a new account, charged me $159 but there are none of my files on it. As I can’t retrieve my files I do not want to subscribe anymore. 
Please how do I cancel my subscription as Evernote  has not replied to my problems this app is now frustrating and useless. I was told AppleID, settings, subscriptions, but the next instruction mpox’s Le as there there is no manage and no cancel. 
Frankie D 

Frankie Letford 
Sent from my iPad

• Level 5*

Hi.  There's no such thing as a "free 7-day Premium plan",  nor is it possible to lose notes from an old account - though you may have lost access to the server they are stored on.  If you wrote letters I'd be interested to know to which address,  since the company is now based in Italy,  and if you paid through Apple, they are the people you need to contact to cancel your payment or receive a refund.

If you've not already done so,  you could try to find your account details here - https://www.evernote.com/BillyBillingProfile.action - you should be able to cancel your subscription there at any time.  Evernote.com has a 'forgot password' process which might connect you with your old account,  but you may be better off contacting  https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new.  It can take some time to get a response,  but you will get one - and hopefully some assistance with your billing and password queries.

(We're mainly all other users in the Forums,  so no access to password or payment details.)

• 1 month later...