Alteração de dados cadastrais

Olá, atualmente atuo como secretária de um médico que utiliza o evernote business, mas não consegue logar em novos computadores pois:

- não possui mais acesso ao email cadastrado na plataforma

- não possui mais a senha do evernote (foi trocado por outra secretária e não informado para ele)

Mas ele possui o evernote aberto no computador da recepção e em seu ipad.

Preciso alterar as informações dele para que ele consiga seguir atendendo seus pacientes da melhor forma.

Podem me ajudar a resolver esse problema?

Obrigada. 

• Level 5*
On 2/23/2024 at 1:36 PM, nanatoniolo said:

Hello, I currently work as a secretary for a doctor who uses Evernote Business, but cannot log into new computers because:

- no longer has access to the email registered on the platform

- he no longer has the Evernote password (it was changed by another secretary and not informed to him)

But he has Evernote open on the reception computer and on his iPad.

I need to change his information so that he can continue serving his patients in the best way possible.

Can you help me solve this problem?

Olá - If the doctor no longer has the password for his account you will have to contact Support - https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true - for help.  Use the issue type "Account"

We are mainly other users here,  with no access to user details.

It may take some time to get a response - the Support team have been overwhelmed since the start of the year.  

When you receive an answer to your request please post the heading and references here - we can ask a Forum admin to pass a message to the support team to request priority.

• Level 5

Just a side remark: For an account with probably highly sensitive information, there should be 2FA enabled in addition to a strong, unique password.

It would be better for every account, but in this case that’s for sure - for all users who have access. EN is not HIPAA compliant.