moving notes between notebooks

For a free plan user who had several notebooks before the restriction was introduced, there is no way to move notes between notebooks...
Does it make a lot of sense?
The note is already there, I am not creating a new one, why not give it the opportunity to move it?

• Level 5*

Hi.  If you export a notebook to ENEX and then re-import it to your account you can redirect the imported notes to a different notebook if you have less than 50 notes total.  If you have more notes than that,  does it matter how any notebooks you have?

-And of course you could always subscribe and fix the issue immediately...

On 16.02.2024 at 17:53, gazumped said:

If you export a notebook to ENEX

what ENEX do you mean?

On 16.02.2024 at 17:53, gazumped said:

If you have more notes than that,  does it matter how any notebooks you have?

yes, of course it matters

• Level 5

I think you should subscribe for a month, organize things as you want and then let the subscription slip again (or stay subscribed).

It is quite obvious you have not used EN in basic functions. Personally I won’t invest the time and effort into a free account trial to find out what works under the new conditions, and guide you through.

In the end you must have less than 50 notes (including trash) in exactly 1 notebook to be allowed to create any new notes. If you planned to use EN without paying for more than a trial, you better go watching elsewhere.