Can you search EN for "Internal Links" ?

In my 4,000 notes, I have some "internal links" from one note to another.  

Is there a way to search for all the internal links ?  I've converted over to Notion - when I hit  an Evernote internal link - it obviously doesn't  work.

I'd like to go to my EN database and identify all the internal links and manually recreate in Notion

Unfortunately, in EN the text is the link title.  Hope this makes sense.  Thanks !

image.png.26fb7a067ffa22fab9ba87ceea3705b6.png

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, delawaredave said:

in EN the text is the link title.

Hi.  AFAIK the only way to re-link the notes would be to search for the link text - in your example above "Internal Link Text" and replace the links one by one.  In Evernote it's possible to filter notes for URLs,  or to search for a keyword like shard but I don't think either method will find a link where the URL is hidden.

2 hours ago, delawaredave said:

Unfortunately, in EN the text is the link title

Yep - search excludes the URL behind the links. But if you've transferred your notes to Notion, I'd try to search in Notion for strings like "evernote:///view/710611". Maybe it searches URL text and adresses?

1 hour ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  AFAIK the only way to re-link the notes would be to search for the link text - in your example above "Internal Link Text" and replace the links one by one.  In Evernote it's possible to filter notes for URLs,  or to search for a keyword like shard but I don't think either method will find a link where the URL is hidden.

Thanks ! 

40 minutes ago, AlbertR said:

Yep - search excludes the URL behind the links. But if you've transferred your notes to Notion, I'd try to search in Notion for strings like "evernote:///view/710611". Maybe it searches URL text and adresses?

Great idea !  I searched on Notion for "evernote:///view/710611" - got a bunch of hits - many without internal links - but seems to have snagged a bunch I can convert.  Whether or not it's snagging all, we'll see.

Thanks again !