My close and minimize buttons are gone after the last update. HELP!!!

Go to solution Solved by Dave-in-Decatur,

I am having the same issue. 

I am not in full screen mode, and toggling it via F11 does not help.

There should be a windows title bar with minimize, maximize, and close buttons.

See the attached screenshot.

Thanks!

ENWindowIssue.thumb.jpg.7ded4e0b56c0c802226cce38b65e7c81.jpg

• Like 1
  • Level 5

The only way I can get that to happen is to use F11 or the View menu to toggle full screen view; then I see exactly what y'all are seeing. If that's not it, possibly signing out and signing back in, or even restarting the computer, might fix it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 10:56 AM, Dave-in-Decatur said:

The only way I can get that to happen is to use F11 or the View menu to toggle full screen view; then I see exactly what y'all are seeing. If that's not it, possibly signing out and signing back in, or even restarting the computer, might fix it.

I've restarted the computer many times since this began. This started happening after the last update. It's like Evernote doesn't want me to ever close their window. (And, no, I'm not in fullscreen mode.)

On 2/12/2024 at 1:13 AM, Mike P said:

Is it just that you are in full screen mode? F11 toggles between the normal and full screen view. (or View 🢂 Toggle full screen)

I'm not in fullscreen mode. The stuff above the mug of tea in my screenshot is from my desktop.

• 2 months later...

I also was a little annoyed because mine disappeared for the past few weeks as well.

l In my case (windows 10) f11 did fix the problem. (but I want to point out that I never never use that function key and have never had any other software go to full screen by accident)