I need assistance logging in a new PC.

I need to log in a new PC, but it has a new step in authentication.  But I cannot open help, to ask for help since I cannot log in.  I need a customer support person that I can communicate with.  BTW I am a long term paid user but I am on the verge of downloading my data and using a different service.

• Level 5*

Hi.  Subscribers have access to email support as well as being able to ask questions in the forums here.  What exactly is your issue?  If you have downloaded and installed the Evernote app,  you should merely have to use your normal log-in and wait while the software downloads your stored data from the server.  Depending on how many notes you have, this can take several hours,  but the app should be usable more or less immediately.

• Level 5

If you have used a weak password, or one found in breaches of other services, it may be that your password was set back for security reasons.

In such a case use the forgot my password function. For this to work you need access to the email you have saved in your account information.

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208313998-Change-your-password

If 2FA is enabled (asking you for an authenticator code), you need to contact support:

15 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Subscribers have access to email support as well as being able to ask questions in the forums here.  What exactly is your issue?  If you have downloaded and installed the Evernote app,  you should merely have to use your normal log-in and wait while the software downloads your stored data from the server.  Depending on how many notes you have, this can take several hours,  but the app should be usable more or less immediately.

Can you please provide me with the email address for support.

I have been provided this link before.  The problem is that when I try to use it, it wants me to authenticate, and that is what I cannot do.  I have literally tried ever help link on the app, and this one.  I cannot authenticate so I cannot access the online help.

I click on that link.  It sends me to a log in screen.  I enter my name and password, it makes me do a captcha challenge.  I then asks for a google authentication.  I cannot do that.  I click on the "other means" link and I am back to the login page.

I am about to the end my patience.  All I am asking is for a way to get tech support that doesn't throw me into a loop.  A phone number, email address, a link that works... anything.  I have used Evernote for a decade as a paid member and this is the first time I have tried to access support.