Evernote error : Quit or restart : Uninstalled and reinstalled already

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hello gazumped

"""Hi.  Did you uninstall with Revo Uninstaller Free?"""

No, I am not aware of anything called ""Revo Uninstaller Free?"     

should I download Revo Uninstaller from evernote.com ? and then uninstall Evernote 

?

• Level 5
  • Solution

Maybe you have a bunch of leftovers from an older install.

Beside this ENEX files never get removed.In your case most are not files, but shortcuts pointing at files. Probably the files were removed, leaving orphaned shortcuts behind.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Maybe you have a bunch of leftovers from an older install.

Beside this ENEX files never get removed.In your case most are not files, but shortcuts pointing at files. Probably the files were removed, leaving orphaned shortcuts behind.

Thank you.. I deleted all files, rebooted and now installed fresh. this time, it asked for Login and now working good ....

Appreciate you and other person for helping top resolve.. I marked your post as RESOLVED

• 5 months later...

I have exactly the same error number when starting: “Exit code: -1073741819 (...)Please restart Evernote." The error occurs on Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 build 2263. Evernote: 10.97.3-win-ddl-public (20240718185432) Editor: ver. 178.17.7 Service: ver. 2.1.2 The error has been occurring since the day before yesterday.

• Level 5*
3 hours ago, kepilif said:

I have exactly the same error number when starting: “Exit code: -1073741819 (...)Please restart Evernote." The error occurs on Windows 11 Pro 10.0.22631 build 2263. Evernote: 10.97.3-win-ddl-public (20240718185432) Editor: ver. 178.17.7 Service: ver. 2.1.2 The error has been occurring since the day before yesterday.

See advice above about a clean reinstall.