Being Charged to CC But Have Never Used Evernote. Created Account to Verify

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I'm being charged 69.99 for a subscription to Evernote (I believe it's a subscription, I've never used Evernote). This is falsely being charged and I need to have my CC removed from this website. I can provide a picture of myself holding my CC with today's date/time and my email with account creation verification from today. I am unable to contact support unless I purchase a subscription which is absolute insanity. I'd prefer to not do a chargeback but will if push comes to shove.

I'd prefer to provide image verification through non-public means for obvious reasons. Unfortunately I have to subscribe to receive email support which I refuse to do.

Thanks

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hi.  You'd need to contact Evernote Support to resolve this (the Forums here are mainly user-driven).  Obviously the credit card details had to come from somewhere and Evernote have no way to create a ghost subscription...  use https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true (which does not require a login) and the issue type "Account".