Evernote is now on BS product page

Hi I have come across the odd conspiracy regarding Evernote not being mentioned on the Bending Spoons product page etc, somehow this was a sign of bad intentions or something something.  I noticed whilst snooping around the site today that this has now changed - 

Bending Spoons | Products

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Level 5

Thanks for looking after this.

For me it is always interesting that many of the features they post in their product presentation are of no importance for myself. AI everywhere is a promise that still does not live up to expectations.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

Thanks for looking after this.

For me it is always interesting that many of the features they post in their product presentation are of no importance for myself. AI everywhere is a promise that still does not live up to expectations.

Yeah ai isn’t my thing really, it could be useful if it worked as intended. I find anytime I ask it a question its never able to load the answers. It just stays blank. So I don’t really use it because I can’t and because I can’t it’s not part of any workflow decision or use.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, efx00 said:

Very interesting- in the EN Video it shows a drag-to-clip functionality. Could be just animation... could also be ... coming soon?

Confession - I didn’t watch the video 😬 - now I will though….intrigued. I do hope that since they seem focused on user issues than backend stuff this year we get some of the wanted basics - collapsible headers would be awesome for me. 

• Like 2