Cannot subscribe to a personal account

Go to solution Solved by agsteele,

I'm sorry for the sudden notice. I joined personal for a month, but now I have a free account. I have suspended my account by mistake. I tried to join personal again, but it doesn't seem to work. Please let me know how to solve this problem.

After I subscribed to personal, I suspended my account and changed my email address. Now I can log in, but it is a free account, I paid for the personal account, and I tried to pay again with the same credit card, but I could not.

• Level 5

Your personal account was bound to your old email address. The email can be changed.

But if you open a new account, it’s new and by no means related to the old one. To subscribe, you need to pay for this account.

If you suspended your account, and had a direct payment with EN, you should get a reimbursement. 

If I change my account back to the email address I used when I made the payment, will it be a PERSONAL account again?

Also, I can't purchase personal again with the credit card that I was able to pay with last time. Is there any way to fix this?

• Level 5

Since we don’t know what you mean by „suspended“, it is hard to tell. If you deactivated your account, the subscription is terminated as well, and the account set to Free

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/208314088

Why you can’t use your credit card we don’t know. You better talk to support: