I have lost all data !!

Shahida

Idea

5 replies to this idea

This is crazy. I had over 100 files. My ticket has been opened for last two months while I continue to pay you for having zero data and zero support !! Please respond to my Ticket# 3798320 !!!

Are you logged in with the correct email address? Double check.

I've never know all data go missing but It is easy to create a new account instead of signing in.

• Level 5
18 hours ago, Shahida said:

This is crazy. I had over 100 files. My ticket has been opened for last two months while I continue to pay you for having zero data and zero support !! Please respond to my Ticket# 3798320 !!!

Welcome to the forums. These are user-to-user forums; we are not Evernote tech support, so you are not paying us, nor can we respond to your ticket. Support has been badly backed up (and probably badly understaffed) for many months, so you're not alone in this unacceptable experience. The advice to check carefully whether you're logging in with the right email address is the best we can offer -- many people accidentally create a new, empty account by logging in with a different email. If that's not it, then continuing to bang on the door at support is all that you can do.

Appreciate a reply. I signed up using apple id, which hid my email from evernote and assigned a random email, and I also signed up with my google id. However my data is not on either of the accounts! 

• Level 5

OK, I haven't done either of those, so I don't have the experience to help much. It does sound like a classic accidental-new-empty-account situation, though. To be clear, you created the account with the Apple ID, and then were able to access that same account with Google ID? Or did the Apple ID create one account and the Google ID a different one? (As you can see, I'm kind of fumbling in the dark here.)