Unknown IPs found…

Hello, new here so forgive me If I format incorrectly …

I hadn’t logged in , in a bit, I saw new password last 25 days. I didn’t remember doing this …in the IP log I saw 2 IPs I didn’t recognize. 

currently looking into how to setup 2 step (anyone know how to do that with yahoo id and either apple or ms would  save me some time)

my bigger concern atm is the IP. I didn’t know if I should notify Evernote however found no way of contacting them.   Should I and if so how?

• Level 5

Especially Apple users should be aware that security and privacy measures taken by Apple will result in cloaking the original IP, replacing it by a random IP. Buzz words for this are Private Relay and Ad tracking prevention.

Using a VPN service will have the same effect. Or using the WiFi on a train, in a hotel or coffee shop, or a mobile network including a personal hotspot. They often send the users data to a central server, and relay it from there to the internet. This server can be hundreds of kilometers away, even in another country.

Finding an unknown IP alone is not necessarily a security issue. For more peace of mind enable 2FA.

• Like 2