Something weird is happening since last update !!

I have my notes sorted by last edit, its very important to me..

Now, when I select a note to read it is marking it as edited and moving it up in the queue to the top !! 

On a catastophe scale for me its a 8 / 10 !!

Whats going on ?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Reported multiple times already - not sure when the automated system date came in for any and every view or change of a note,  but it does make sense that this should be applied for security.  It's possible to use other ways of managing changes by tagging or moving notes between notebooks,  and if you disagree with this process or want an option to edit updated dates please contact Evernote Support - we're mostly other users here...

• Level 5
On 1/13/2024 at 4:48 PM, Rumball said:

I have my notes sorted by last edit, its very important to me..

Now, when I select a note to read it is marking it as edited and moving it up in the queue to the top !! 

On a catastophe scale for me its a 8 / 10 !!

Whats going on ?

Welcome to the forums. If you search around a bit, you'll find several thread on this issue. What version of Evernote do you use, and on what operating system platform(s)? This bug appeared months ago, then seemed to get fixed, then reappeared recently, but in the most recent updates has largely (in my experience) been fixed. If you're not on the latest version, updating could help.