Gantt/Kanban/Project management dashboard

I'm currently investigating the integration of a Gantt chart system directly into Evernote, with the objective of maintaining a centralized workspace without resorting to external platforms like Google Docs. I am keen on insights or solutions from anyone who has successfully achieved this.

Alternatively, I am interested in learning about experiences related to implementing a Kanban board within the Evernote platform. Any best practices or recommendations would be greatly valued.

Furthermore, I am exploring the development of a sophisticated project management dashboard within Evernote to efficiently monitor multiple projects and trades. I would appreciate any guidance, tips, or insights the community may have on this matter.

Thank you in advance for sharing your expertise.

• Evernote Expert
10 hours ago, RJLUK said:

Alternatively, I am interested in learning about experiences related to implementing a Kanban board within the Evernote platform. Any best practices or recommendations would be greatly valued

I haven't found a method of developing a Kanban board within Evernote that is as powerful as a properly developed piece of software with all the bells and whistles. I tried, and used Kanbanote, which was OK. In the end I created a four column, one row table and placed note links in each one. I used the summary view and can drag the views between columns as I progressed work. Reminders etc were set within the individual notes.

HTH

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

And what about use filtered "Filtered Notes Widget" on Home page ? 

Someting like this - test by TAGS

(Of course, it has limitations on the width, how much can go there now... )

image.thumb.png.74a149bb3da5640ce63fe9a3d92511c1.png