Repetitive Password Expiry after multiple reset

Recently, I have been getting password expiry messages. Each time I reset using the “forget password” function, and changing to a different password, the same message “your password has expired” appears. This happens after each reset. 

I have done this another half a dozen times of new passwords after each “your password has expired”. 

what is happening?

After two days of peaceful use, it happened again. 

“Your password has expired” I used a different password, logged in and it's ok. A few minutes later, “Your password has expired” repeats a dozen times. 

What's going on?

I'm having the same issue. I've reset my password over a dozen times.  There doesn't seem to be any customer support.  It's very sad.  my account is set to renew on 1/20/24.  I'll probably be downgrading from a personal account to a free account if I don't get a response and a fix by tomorrow.  I've been with Evernote since 2012. I hate to go, but the new pricing plan combined with this issue and no customer support is starting to make my upcoming decision seem like a no-brainer.  Oh well.....

• Like 2

Hi,

I'm having the same issue.
Message : “Your password has expired” I used a different password, logged in and it's ok.
A few minutes later, “Your password has expired” repeats a dozen times.

What's going on?

• Like 1

Evernote has gotten REALLY bad since Bending Spoons bought them.

NO customer support.

Problems with the product.

Pricing issues.

I too have been a big paid supporter since 2012, but will now go to the free version and find an alternative.

Unfortunate.

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
15 hours ago, sebastienA103 said:

What's going on?

What sort of password are you using?  Mine tend to be like vamoe65b93a8h3e (generated by Bitwarden) - Evernote said in its end of year blog that they had set up a way to automatically reset insecure passwords;  maybe it's a bit overzealous?

• Level 5

EN will reject weak passwords. Maybe they do check as well agains databases from breaches, to recognize passwords that circulate in the dark web.

You can check yourself, for example here

https://haveibeenpwned.com

Best practice: Let a password manager generate a solid, unique password for you. For more protection add 2FA.