I have <50 notes in 1 Notebook on Evernote (free version) and I still can't add a note

I have <50 notes in 1 Notebook on Evernote (free version). Despite having only 38 notes (and emptying the trash), every time I try to add a note, it says I have reached my 50 note maximum and keeps prompting me to pay for a new plan. Can someone please help? it is extremely frustrating. 

Capture3.PNG

Capture2.PNG

Capture1.PNG

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  You are not a Teams user,  so some details of your device, OS and Evernote version might be useful...

v 10.68.3 web 20231218124244
Editor: v176.42.0
Service: v1.83.1

3 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You may only use 1 notebook, but you have more than 1. Probably you just need to erase them.

The others aren't my note books - they are already deleted. Please see screenshot below: image.thumb.png.a4365745a197ebe8188e94ebf6dffae2.png

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, Maariyah said:

The others aren't my note books - they are already deleted.

The notes within those notebooks have been deleted, but the notebooks still exist.  Delete those two empty notebooks.

47 minutes ago, s2sailor said:

The notes within those notebooks have been deleted, but the notebooks still exist.  Delete those two empty notebooks.

Hi - I cannot delete them. They are already deleted. I dont know why it appears that. 

• Level 5*
37 minutes ago, Maariyah said:

Hi - I cannot delete them. They are already deleted. I dont know why it appears that. 

Is this a notebook that has been shared with you?  If so, maybe contact the person who shared it and ask them to unshare those notebooks.

• Level 5*
15 minutes ago, ever_note_free said:

install update, problem not solved

10.70.2-win-winstore-public (20240102101123)
Редактор: версия 176.48.1
Сервис: версия 1.86.1

Try uninstalling your current version - 

To fix occasional errors with installs or updates on laptops or desktops - plus issues with speed or lag

1 - Make sure your notes are synced up to date

2 - Exit Evernote (if you can) / delete data from device

3 - Uninstall app with Appcleaner (Mac) or Revo Uninstaller Free (Win)

4 - Power device off / allow 10 seconds / power back on

5 - Download latest Evernote from Evernote.com

6 - Reinstall. It will take a little while for the app to be fully operational

Additional Checks:

Verify Evernote's Hardware Acceleration is set to ON - go to Tools > Settings > Preferences > Application and scroll to the bottom. The "hardware acceleration disabled" box should be UNticked, but if you're having issues change that setting and restart the device. (Come back and change it again if that doesn't help!)

If you have any issues deleting Evernote data, see: https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/1500004231762-Remove-Evernote-data-from-your-Mac-or-Windows-device