Can't export enex file from Win 11, Evernote

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

I want to export my notes to One Note which I gather requires exporting notebooks in ENEX format. Instructions say to SELECT a notebook on Evernote then click EXPORT and choose ENEX as the format. The problem is that the option to export does not show up. I've tried right-clicking on the notebook name, just clicking on the notebook name, clicking on all the little ...  icons. Nowhere do I see EXPORT. Help please!

14 hours ago, s2sailor said:

I’ve not tried it but I think others have successfully.  Good luck.

https://www.wikihow.com/Migrate-from-Evernote-to-OneNote

It looks like it worked! Thanks so much.  Now I need to really figure out how to use OneNote efficiently so I can find notes individually. It will take some re-arranging, and maybe looking at a tutorial or two.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, Brewerpaul said:

It looks like it worked! Thanks so much.  Now I need to really figure out how to use OneNote efficiently so I can find notes individually. It will take some re-arranging, and maybe looking at a tutorial or two.

Glad to hear it worked. I’m not a fan of the interface and will choose differently if I decide to leave Evernote but good luck with OneNote.  

1 hour ago, s2sailor said:

Glad to hear it worked. I’m not a fan of the interface and will choose differently if I decide to leave Evernote but good luck with OneNote.  

I don't know much about the interface yet. I'll need practice. Still, since it's Microsoft it ought 🤞to be around for a while. Other apps seem to come and go too quickly.