Preview pane lag when selecting tagged notes (PC with offline notes)

If I move between tagged notes the preview pane does not refresh to to show a relevant note within that tagged range it seems to lag from the previous tag selection even if no note selected.
Example:
Select tag A - a note from a different tag appears on the preview pane (not sure what the link is)
Select tag B - a note previews from tag A
Select tag C - a note previews from tag B
Select tag D - a note previews from tag C
is this a recognised bug?

Its almost like the app requires an auto refresh before selection but is falling back on second selection for this action. This might explain other issues elsewhere where I have to do the same action twice to achieve my results. I'm not techy enough to explain this but I have seen simular issues in databases when searching for records having to refresh the data before achieving the correct results. May be someone out ther can explain better and discount this theory for me.

I currently tested it with 10.68.2-win-ddl-public and EN-Web: Works fine here 👍

Do you try to use any modifier keys like Shift or Ctrl? The only thing I do not like in EN10: If you select tag A and then select tag B while type-and-hold Ctrl key, EN should display a list of notes that are tagged with tag A and tag B (like in Legacy...)

Thanks for the response.

To test this I selected  tags in my shortcuts list without selecting any individual notes within each selection. Each time the preview pane will show a note in the previously selected shortcut (tag) I do not use any other keys. I can repeat this error every time on the windows app, the web based app is less flakey but still repeats this issue now and again.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, grahamprothero said:

Thanks for the response.

To test this I selected  tags in my shortcuts list without selecting any individual notes within each selection. Each time the preview pane will show a note in the previously selected shortcut (tag) I do not use any other keys. I can repeat this error every time on the windows app, the web based app is less flakey but still repeats this issue now and again.

This is exactly the behaviour I see as well.

• Thanks 1