Evernote Application Center

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Hi there again.

After a little more detailed research into Evernote extensions, I suddenly landed on the App Center page after a long search.

Is this page still up to date and optimized by Evernote? Can you still use the applications and extensions with Evernote and integrate them there?

I tried Nozbe, but there were problems with the integration into Evernote and the account directly.

I would be happy if I got an answer.

Here is the link to the “Evernote Apps Center”
https://appcenter.evernote.com/de/collection/productivity/index.html

😕

GERMAN:

Nach etwas genauerer Recherche nach Evernote Erweiterungen bin ich nach langem suchen plötzlich auf die App Center Seite gelandet.

Ist diese Seite noch seitens Evernote aktuell und optimiert? Kann man die Applikationen und Erweiterungen noch problemlos mit Evernote nutzen und dort integrieren?

Ich habe Nozbe versucht, jedoch hat das probleme mit der Integration in Evernote und dem Konto direkt gegeben.

Über eine Antwort würde ich mich freuen.

Hier noch der Link zu dem "Evernote Apps Center"
https://appcenter.evernote.com/de/collection/productivity/index.html

• Level 5*
7 hours ago, clipnote said:

After a little more detailed research into Evernote extensions, I suddenly landed on the App Center page after a long search.

Is this page still up to date and optimized by Evernote? Can you still use the applications and extensions with Evernote and integrate them there?

In the old days this used to be called the “Trunk.”  It was a collection of add ons from a vibrant 3rd party development community.  I would check it from time to time to see what was new.  There were many clever add ons and a few I used.  When Evernote stabilizes I hope we see the API updated and developers see enough future in Evernote to again help try and expand the possibilities of Evernote.

• Like 3