More Notes like more slower?!

More Notes like more slower😞

Is it advisable for Evernote to occasionally delete notes that are no longer needed?
Over time, as more notes accumulate, Evernote tends to work slower and take longer to start or load.
Regardless of whether I start from a desktop program or an application.

I miss working fluidly a bit.

What are you doing? Do you delete some notes over time for performance reasons in order to work faster and run smoother Evernote?
What else could I do or try to avoid slowing down the work process and workflow, even with a lot of notes?

Thanks for the info. The more the slower😞

Is it advisable for Evernote to occasionally delete notes that are no longer needed?
Over time, as more notes accumulate, Evernote tends to work slower and take longer to start or load.
Regardless of whether I start from a desktop program or an application.

I miss working fluidly a bit.

What are you doing? Do you delete some notes over time for performance reasons in order to work faster and run smoother Evernote?
What else could I do or try to avoid slowing down the work process and workflow, even with a lot of notes?

Thanks for info.

----------

Evernote Link:
https://www.evernote.com/shard/s23/sh/fb96c2bf-8995-d248-c843-e78088a14919/zshi4OCrjXKLBTarOXKboFDq5VvOZXNRrtGXXgz0pWiHhym2cPwRuoncYw

More notes shouldn't mean its slower. There are folks with tens of thousands of notes and I don't hear of too many issues.

I think its a good idea to have a clean up every now and then. I do it twice a year and delete really old notes that are pointless to me. Something like a receipt for some windscreen wipers from 2019.

I also archive notes that I don't think I'll ever need but might possibly one day. I export as an ENEX file and store on my cloud drive.

The main goal is to stop these notes cluttering up my searches with irrelevant information and I like things tidy ;) 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

I'm at 63,200 (ish) notes now and don't see any major issues.  I deal with duplicates and old notes as and if I see them.  Natural wastage has kept my note total close to 62,000 for the past few years,  growing very slowly.  

• Like 1