Page Numbers Missing

@PinkElephant 

Thanks for the quick reply, that must be the issue - I have a personal account.

This is very confusing though. I thought the professional features used to be marked somehow to let the user know or greyed-out. I have been using Evernote for 10 years and can't tell now what is a Personal feature and what is a Professional feature.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Yes, sometimes hard to tell them apart.

Was on Personal myself until this summer, and then upgraded due to my project work as a freelancer. I know why I upgraded (it was not for page numbers … 😂 ), but I sure couldn’t tell all features I gained if asked.

2 hours ago, domcm said:

This is very confusing though. I thought the professional features used to be marked somehow to let the user know or greyed-out. I have been using Evernote for 10 years and can't tell now what is a Personal feature and what is a Professional feature.

Yeah - I think you are remembering that right. There used to be a little "upgrade to Pro" to view page numbers on PDF and printing for Personal-level and under.

I think Personal/Professional features have been muddled for the last few months -- definitely with some of the recent changes and fixes.

Here is a semi-related thread where Professional-level features are being available to Pro-level accounts: 

I'm on Professional now so I'm not really sure. Given that they are testing changes to the free account and also offering constant discounts maybe there is an an internal effort related to market research and revamping the plans especially given the backlash to the price increase. Perhaps they will do away with the generous free plan and offset that by adjusting pricing and merging features?