Recurring Tasks

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

I’ve had funky things happen like this with tasks from time to time ever since their introduction. The most recent one from a month back is just like the one posted here, but maybe a little worse. Not only did marking it as completed just reset it with the same old date, the task also didn’t even show up anywhere in the task side bar! (On both web and desktop versions — I don’t recall trying mobile.) So I marked it as completed and moved on, expecting the task to show again, but I never saw it again in the task list.

Deleting that singular task directly from the note and just creating a new one fixed that particular problem for me. 

• Level 5*
11 hours ago, Jan Verhoeven said:

Recurring Tasks: the old date (marked as finished) is appearing again, instead of a new date based on the recurring settings. Is applicable for all tasks

This has happened sporadically to me in the past.  I thought it may have been fixed until it happened again today on the Mac.

• Level 5*
  • Solution

Hmmn.  Just updated here,  so can't replicate;  I'd suggest you contact Support,  but expect a wait.  Meantime maybe proceed with caution and maybe try creating a new task if a repeat fails?