Login in error on iPad repeatedly. Contact support?

I have been trying to log into Evernote on my iPad.  Over and over I get "Error signing in.  ... If the issue continues contact support"  I tried my password and AppleID that both work elsewhere.

The help sends me in circles back the the Bot.  How do I contact support?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Did you try uninstalling / restarting the device / re-downloading the app / reinstalling?  

Subscribers can raise priority support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new 

Support are busy right now,  so it may take a few days to get a response; but you'll have a ticket number which reserves a place in the queue.

• 3 weeks later...

I cannot get a support ticket started! I have tried many many browsers, many devices!  When I hit contact support it sends me into a loop logging into Evernote web. I am thinking maybe it is time to abandon Evernote after many many years... No software is worth paying for if I cannot get in touch with support 

I have had a  similar problem in the past.  Instead, try contacting support through your mobile app.  That has always worked for me.  I use the mobile app to file a very brief report.  Then, when I get the automated response from Evernote with the ticket number, I can reply with more detail and with activity logs.  I find that works flawlessly and is much easier.

(I never have tried to figure why I get the loop when I try to file a trouble report through desktop web.  Some browser / cache / version weirdness, no doubt.   It's too easy to switch to the mobile app to file the report.)

Vinnie

• Like 1