Can't Complete Upgrade Payment Transaction. Please Take My Money.

I am trying to upgrade to the paid plan. I tried 3 browsers on 2 different computers at 2 different locations (home and work). At checkout the transaction hangs.

I have also cleared the cache and tried incognito mode.

Thanks

evernote_error.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  Have you tried upgrading on a mobile?  Other than a bad local network connection I can't think of any reason why the payment screen would hang.  If the mobile route fails,  you need to contact Support - we're mostly users here. 

Support is via https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?guest=true - use the issue type "Account"  - or go via Settings in the mobile app.

This would normally be a valid work around, though it does not address the issue. Unfortunately, my account is tied to an old payment method, and I need the payment billed from another card, which is not stored on my iPhone.

Great suggestion to work around this otherwise. I have a case open so we shall see.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

Personally I prefer to hold my subscriptions through the AppStore. Having them together makes it easier to keep track on expenses, and the handling is all the same. Plus I can't forget to renew my payment method on a zillion of websites, which is no small challenge in itself.

I bought it on the mobile app despite my preference. No big deal! Hopefully, they will get the bugs worked out. It's been almost a year since Bending Spoons bought Evernote, so I am sure they are still working through a lot.