Problem logging in to Ipad using Google.

Hi everyone, 
I recently installed evernote and using web, desktop application version. They are both fine. I have paid the personal subscription. I tried logging to my iPad using Google but it keep returning to the log in screen. Newest version ios newest ever note. 
I have tried resetting , re-installed. Nothing seemed to work. It's very buggy. 

Edited by Argos.24
More info
On 10/9/2023 at 10:39 PM, Argos.24 said:

Hi everyone, 
I recently installed evernote and using web, desktop application version. They are both fine. I have paid the personal subscription. I tried logging to my iPad using Google but it keep returning to the log in screen. Newest version ios newest ever note. 
I have tried resetting , re-installed. Nothing seemed to work. It's very buggy. 

I had this issue from Sudnay to Tuesday, and could not loging. Today it started to work for me, but i needed to login with email and password, not Google. Try like that. Adding email and password instead Google login.

• Level 5*
On 10/12/2023 at 12:48 AM, Lisa L. said:

Same thing happening to me. When I try to log in on the Evernote iPhone app with a normal/basic email, the app doesn't even allow me to move forward on the screen. 

Maybe it's the wrong email?  Try the forgotten password link on Evernote.com.