Switching NoteBooks: Navigation behavior is different between iPhone vs iPad + Mac

I prefer iPad + Mac App's behavior but iPhone app is different

Flow

Step 1. Select Note Books -> Select Note A -> Select Note in Note A

Step 2. Select Note Books from Note A -> Select Note B

Step 3 (Issue): Tap Back Button at Top NavigationController

Expected behavior

- Go back to Note Books

But on iPhone

- Go back to Note A not a Note Books

This behavior is very inconvenient. Why? If I switched notes between notebooks, then I have to tap a lot a lot.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, ShawnBaek said:

This behavior is very inconvenient. Why?

The behaviour is the behaviour.  Your choice is to adjust (and maybe investigate widgets for access to notes) or to find a different app.

• Level 5

This post is not logical at all.

Mac and iPad have larger screen, thus they have a middle panel to list things. The phone has a narrow screen, thus everything is overlayed.

Nothing is inconvenient, beside the fact that having a narrow screen is less convenient than a wide one.

Maybe I don't understand the description either (Select notebooks - select Note A - select note in note A : There is no note inside of a note, the description is off the point). And I feel the use case is pretty constructed - what shall be done ? Most likely there is another / better way to do it.

In general the mobile app is no good for multi note operations, because it allows only one note to be open at any time. That's a much bigger difference between desktop and mobile apps, than the to and fro with the back and forth button.