Is there a way to customize Ver 10 'home' page to look like Legacy?

Okay - we have to give up EN Legacy version. The red banner is rather scary. Anyway, is it possible to customize Vers 10 interface to look like the Legacy version. I use an 'All Notes' View with Notebook list in the left panel and a horizontal split screen on the right with a Note list on the top and Note Preview below. 

If you go to all notes in version 10 you can do the split screen where you have notes on top and a display pane below. Its called Top List and shortcut is CRL+F7.

There's an option in settings to start where you left off if that's useful otherwise have a play with the notes and filtered notes widgets. I have a few filtered note widgets on my home screen for different projects.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

You can‘t customize HOME the way you want - it is designed as a dashboard, and this defines the options. HOME didn’t exist in legacy.

But you can customize the note list view as described, and you can define to start with the list view when you open the app.

When you are done doing all this, I think you should explore HOME a little. It offers options unheard of in legacy.