I requested a refund and submitted 3 times, but none of it appeared in "my request" history

I want to request a refund for the annual plan I paid on Sep 20. I've submitted the request via Evernote support link 3 times, but none of these requests appeared on "My requests" history. Nor was I contacted by any Evernote support team staff. 

Seems like my requests just went into void.

Evernote please improve your support and address my issue.

Invoice #: INV16209211

Proof of my submission attached. 

refund_submitted_log.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  If your request was received,  you would have received a ticket reference by return email.  I can only suggest that you try again - we're mainly other users on this forum.  Evernote are usually helpful with accounting matters.

10 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  If your request was received,  you would have received a ticket reference by return email.  I can only suggest that you try again - we're mainly other users on this forum.  Evernote are usually helpful with accounting matters.

Thanks, but i've tried it 3 times, all of them returned "successful submission" upon my submission, but still I didn't receive any return email. 

I don't quite understand, or is there a better way to request?

• Level 5

No return email is not good. Answers of support go to the same email address.

Make sure you have access to the mail address that is listed with EN. It shows on the 1st page of your account settings, and can be different from your account user. Check the Spam folder as well.

You can check ticket status when you log into the help pages and go to my requests.

2 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

No return email is not good. Answers of support go to the same email address.

Make sure you have access to the mail address that is listed with EN. It shows on the 1st page of your account settings, and can be different from your account user. Check the Spam folder as well.

You can check ticket status when you log into the help pages and go to my requests.

- yes, i do have access to the email address. And no return email

- like i said, nothing in "my requests" history. The last request of mine there was from 9 years ago