Clipper in Edge browser - slow or fails to open (until restart Edge)

I see this post never got an answer: 

If I terminate the Edge browser, the clipper will work a few times.  I'm not sure why, but after a few times it stops, or it is so slow to open that I don't want to wait for it (i.e. minutes). 
Maybe it when new pages loaded or new tabs opened, not sure. 

How can I diagnose or fix? 

Thanks,
Neal 

• Like 1
  • Level 5*

Edge is Chrome-based now - and there's another post about Clipper issues with Chrome.  Try a support ticket if you're a subscriber - and another browser to check whether Edge,  or Chrome have issues...

• Level 5

The web clipper is currently "greened out". I think the interface is still down, as part of the major outage earlier this day.

Since we don't know what work is going on at the backend, we can't know if it is accidental or intentional, because they revise the API.

• Like 1

I observe the same issue with Chrome browser today. Yesterday I thought it was all due to tech works and data migration. Today it takes nearly 5 mins ( I don't joke!) for a clipped page to show the Evernote dialogue to assign tags etc. In fact first time I did it today after 5 mins of waiting Evernote asked me to reload the page, then it showed the pop-up allowing me to assign tags. Right now  I am unable to clip anything straight away,

• Level 5*

Clipping is working for me in Vivaldi (another Chrome-based browser).  I'd suggest trying another browser to check whether the issue is local or maybe account-based,  and consider a power cycle to clear out temporary memory.